- 2 bananas, chopped
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 0,5 l unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp almond meal
- 4 dates, soaked and chopped
- cinnamon – to taste
- optional for a hot day – ice cubes
Choco banana smoothie.
December 4, 2015
Replenishing after work(out) smoothie for 2 people.
How to make it.
- Combine all the ingredients in your blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses and enjoy.
This smoothie tastes better than a chocolate milkshake and is free from dairy and refined sugars. You can vary and substitute the ingredients in this smoothie endlessly so play around until you find your personal perfect mix (add cayenne pepper or nutmeg, use a different milk substitute , add soaked raw nuts, seeds, grated coconut, coconut cream or go with just bananas or just dates as a sweetener – options are limitless!